The sumptuous hydraulics in complex machines is greatly reduced by the application of accumulator retraction stroke cylinders.
When using BÜTER®- accumulator retraction stroke cylinders 50% of the otherwise required valves are no longer required, which also saves 50% of the installation costs!
- No loss of pressure with the integrated automatic refill valve, even after years of use.
- A computer controlled filling station sets the exact retraction stroke force
- In the following cases the use of accumulator retraction stroke cylinders with bellows or membrane accumulator has the following advantages:
- In narrow set-ups, where the mechanical spring cannot be used based on safety grounds and too small spring force.
- Where the accumulator serves as overload safety and damping